How to manage and grow your Bike Rental Business?
Having set up a bike rental business after proper planning and strategizing is a good start. We're sure you have gone through all the necessary steps such as; market feasibility, targeting the customers’ segment, positioning your brand accordingly, setting up advertisement processes, and marketing it for promotion. It’s good you have gone through all these but managing a business simply does not end there. There are a lot of tasks and activities which require to be done without error and miscalculations to run the business smoothly and profitably. One of such tasks is managing the back-end operations; adding new bookings, keeping records of rented out vehicles, dates of their return, pending rentals, and finance management. For this, you need to have a solution that minimizes your chances of error to zero.
Your Guide to managing day-to-day operations of Bike rental business:
We have combined a proper guide for you to find out how you can manage and grow your bike rental business and how you can get more bookings by giving customers a better experience with every transaction. Being the owner of a rental business, you must have proper well-kept processes running so your system never faces a fallback. This can be done by professional handling of your social media platforms, cohesively modular running of operations behind the screen, and a professional image of your brand which can only be kept if your management is error-free and smooth. You and your employees have a lot on your plates and dealing with manual work like data entry and sharing the files individually can only add to your hard work and decrease productivity. You need to keep a tab on:
- 1. Formulating and measuring the performance on the basis of standard Key Performance Indicators.
- 2. Using dependable software for inventory management that can provide you with all the necessary inventory metrics.
- 3. A platform where you don’t have to deal with individual file sharing and data updating, rather these two things should be done simultaneously with the software.
For this very reason, Rides Rental has come up with an all-in-one solution with its software which can perform all of these activities without your repetitional working on it.
Check out the software and smoothly manage your inventory now!
Dealing with online rentals:
When you want to run a business well, you need to have a properly functioning website that is easy to use by the customers. You also need to manage your social media in a way that you respond to the feedback of every customer and should be open to criticism, on your marketing campaigns, by the digital customers. The visuals should be aesthetically pleasing and every word and image on your website should be self-explanatory and in coherence with your business’ aim. Put proper address and contact details, customer-helping information and blogs, opening and closing hours, and consistently and constantly updating data. You should never keep a customer waiting because there are a lot of competitors on the online medium waiting for every opportunity to grab a customer’s attention.
Integration of your bike rental business with a rental software system:
For efficient and effortless working of your business website and processes, you need to integrate a rental software which not only helps the customers in getting the booking details, payment processing options, description of the product and services but also helps you avoid dual efforts, save costs and time. This will also increase the productivity of your employees and help you gain clear insights on how to grow the business. After much of the tasks are streamlined and easy for the customers to do, you will be left with even less work.
Promotion of your bikes rental business:
Marketing is a need of every business and it cannot be stated in a highlighted way more. You need to create an awareness of your business by having an active and working social media platform, so the customers can reach out to you and you can do the same. The trusting vibe is only created when customers look up for your information and find plenty of it. Reviews, ratings, schedules should all be easily accessible to potential customers.
Giving an unmatchable customer service:
The aspect which pays you like no other can is that your service should be the one customer enjoys. It should stand out in a crowd and cast a spell on the one getting it. Keep a check on the following:
- 1. Maintain your bikes.
- 2. Buy new ones if necessary.
- 3. Ask the customers what they would like to be added to the service. Add it.
- 4. Give add-on accessories with the bikes to make a statement.
- 5. Clean the bikes regularly.
Infuse your business with the best support tool:
It doesn’t matter if the competitor is not using software or is using an online booking system. You need to get one step ahead in the game. Be different and do not hesitate from changing for good. Rides Rental software provides you with multiple options to keep your operations in check:
- Tracking the inventory:
- Rides Rental provides you with a storage cloud in which you can add numerous inventory items and track them individually. The availability of the bikes, the user and usage statistics, and all the necessary information can be easily accessed.
- One booking platform:
- Rides Rental software has the ability to update both offline and online rental data automatically, so there’s no error related to double booking or missed vehicle for a booking.
- Automated optimization:
- Our software also allows the website to optimize the data of bikes that are currently available for rent and which have been rented already.
- Friendly user-interface:
- Rides Rental software is easy to access and use on all screens; whether it be a laptop, smartphone or tablet/iPad. This increases the adaptability and flexibility of working for the employees.
Rides rental software team is always working for your ease and strive to provide 100% support to your work. Getting a quote and consultation is always FREE.
You can book your virtual demo here or contact our experts today!